Job Summary: Sabri Helpage is seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Administrative Manager to oversee the organization's administrative functions. The Administrative Manager will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the NGO's administrative activities.
- Office Management: Manage the day-to-day operations of the office, including office supplies, equipment, and maintenance.
- Team Supervision: Oversee administrative staff, including receptionists, clerks, and support personnel, providing guidance and support as needed.
- Financial Administration: Handle financial administration tasks, including budgeting, expense tracking, and financial reporting.
- Document Management: Maintain and organize important organizational documents, records, and files, ensuring they are secure and easily accessible.
- Procurement: Manage procurement processes for office supplies, equipment, and services, ensuring cost-effectiveness and compliance with organizational policies.
- Logistics: Coordinate logistical arrangements for events, meetings, and training sessions, including venue selection, transportation, and accommodation.
- Inventory Management: Maintain an inventory of office supplies and equipment, reorder items as necessary, and keep track of inventory levels.
- Policy Compliance: Ensure that all administrative activities adhere to organizational policies and procedures.
- Communication: Facilitate effective communication within the organization, assisting with internal and external inquiries.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business Administration, Management).
- Proven experience in administrative management or a related role.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and office management software.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Commitment to Sabri Helpage's mission and values.
Job Summary: Sabri Helpage is looking for a passionate and dedicated CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Head to lead and oversee our CSR programs. The CSR Head will be responsible for developing and implementing CSR strategies, fostering corporate partnerships, and managing the organization's efforts to make a significant and lasting social impact.
- CSR Strategy: Develop, plan, and execute the organization's CSR strategy, aligning it with the NGO's mission and goals.
- Corporate Partnerships: Identify, engage, and nurture relationships with corporate partners, sponsors, and donors to support the NGO's CSR initiatives.
- Fundraising: Develop and manage fundraising campaigns, grant applications, and other initiatives to secure financial resources for CSR projects.
- Project Management: Oversee the planning, implementation, and evaluation of CSR projects, ensuring they are aligned with the NGO's mission and objectives.
- Monitoring and Reporting: Create and maintain systems to track and report on the impact of CSR projects, providing regular updates to stakeholders.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to build support for CSR initiatives and ensure successful project outcomes.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements related to CSR activities.
- Community Outreach: Build strong community relationships and partnerships to address the specific needs of the target beneficiaries.
- Public Relations: Represent the organization in CSR-related events, conferences, and networks to raise its profile and credibility in the field.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business, Social Work, Nonprofit Management).
- Proven experience in CSR management, fundraising, or related fields within the nonprofit sector.
- Strong understanding of CSR principles and practices.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and networking skills.
- Project management and team leadership experience.
- Knowledge of local and national CSR regulations and guidelines.
- Passion for social responsibility and making a positive impact on society.
Job Summary: Sabri Helpage is seeking a dedicated and experienced Project Manager to plan, execute, and oversee the organization's projects. The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful implementation of projects, ensuring they align with the NGO's mission, goals, and contribute to positive social change.
- Project Planning: Develop comprehensive project plans, including scope, objectives, timelines, budgets, and resource allocation.
- Project Execution: Lead project teams in executing project plans, ensuring tasks are completed on time and within budget.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including donors, community members, and partners, to ensure project success.
- Budget Management: Monitor project budgets, track expenditures, and work to maximize the efficient use of funds.
- Monitoring and Evaluation: Develop and implement monitoring and evaluation systems to assess project progress and impact. Make necessary adjustments based on data and feedback.
- Reporting: Prepare regular progress reports for internal and external audiences, ensuring transparency and accountability.
- Risk Management: Identify and mitigate project risks, making proactive decisions to prevent project delays or failures.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure project activities meet high-quality standards and align with best practices in the field.
- Team Leadership: Provide guidance, support, and supervision to project team members, promoting a positive work environment.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Project Management, Development Studies, Social Work).
- Proven experience in project management within the nonprofit sector.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software.
- Knowledge of project management best practices and methodologies.
Passion for social development and a commitment to Sabri Helpage's mission.
Job Summary: Sabri Helpage is seeking a skilled and motivated Fundraising Manager to lead the organization's fundraising efforts. The Fundraising Manager will be responsible for developing and executing fundraising strategies, building donor relationships, and securing financial resources to support the NGO's mission and projects.
- Fundraising Strategy: Develop and implement a comprehensive fundraising strategy that aligns with the organization's mission and goals.
- Donor Relationships: Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with donors, sponsors, foundations, and individual supporters.
- Fundraising Campaigns: Plan and execute fundraising campaigns, events, and initiatives to raise funds for specific projects and general support.
- Grant Writing: Prepare compelling grant proposals, grant applications, and reports to secure funding from foundations, government agencies, and other grant-making entities.
- Major Gifts: Identify and engage potential major donors and work to secure significant contributions.
- Online Fundraising: Manage and optimize online fundraising platforms, including crowdfunding campaigns and donation websites.
- Fundraising Team: Supervise and support a team of fundraising professionals and volunteers.
- Budget Management: Monitor and manage fundraising budgets, ensuring efficient use of resources.
- Data Management: Maintain accurate and up-to-date donor databases and records.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Nonprofit Management, Marketing, Business).
- Proven experience in fundraising, development, or related roles within the nonprofit sector.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent writing and proposal development skills.
- Knowledge of fundraising best practices, strategies, and trends.
- Proficiency in fundraising software and donor management systems.
- Passion for social development and a commitment to Sabri Helpage's mission.
Job Summary: Sabri Helpage is seeking a dedicated Staff and Field Consultant to play a crucial role in supporting the organization's programs and activities. The Staff and Field Consultant will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including administrative support, fieldwork, and community engagement.
- Administrative Support: Provide administrative assistance to the organization, including data entry, document management, and logistics coordination.
- Fieldwork: Conduct field visits to project sites and communities to assess needs, gather data, and monitor program activities.
- Community Engagement: Build relationships with local communities, beneficiaries, and partners to ensure effective program implementation and community participation.
- Documentation: Assist in documenting project activities, progress, and success stories through written reports, photographs, and videos.
- Training and Capacity Building: Participate in and facilitate training sessions for project beneficiaries and community members as needed.
- Logistics and Procurement: Assist in the procurement of project materials and coordinate logistical arrangements for field activities.
- Data Collection: Collect, manage, and analyze data related to project outcomes and impact.
- Reporting: Contribute to the preparation of regular progress reports and updates to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Social Work, Development Studies, or a related discipline).
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in both office and field settings.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in community engagement and fieldwork is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data collection tools.
- A passion for social development and a commitment to Sabri Helpage's mission.
Please fill in the following form and select the post you’re applying for. Please read the Job Descriptions for eligibility.